Huffmaster Protective Services
Farmington Hills, MI
$21.22 per hour + $250 signing bonus
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Huffmaster is a small, family owned business where you are not simply treated as a payroll number.”
Experienced Security Site Supervisor $21,22 with $250 Signing Bonus!
We are searching for experienced Security Site Supervisor to fill one full time position in Farmington Hills, Michigan. There is only ONE Full-Time time position available. Apply today! (Please note: Candidate must live within driving distance, we do not pay to relocate)
In addition to performing the tasks of a Security Officer assigned to the site, the Site Supervisor will act as the management representative at the site. The Site Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operation of the assigned site, to include managing all Security Officers and identifying opportunities for efficiencies.
Who is Huffmaster?
Huffmaster Companies have been providing a wide array of private security services on a national level for over 50 years. Our Protective Services Group focuses on offering uniformed security, executive protection, and investigative services primarily to clients who are faced with elevated security threat levels, workplace violence concerns, and termination support needs. We strive to remain on the cutting edge with technology integration to provide optimized security solutions to our customers and are experiencing significant growth. How can you become a part of the ever-growing security world?
What are we looking for?
Qualified candidates must have five years of security experience in a supervisory capacity. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, a stable work history, be flexible and willing to work additional shifts over and above their regular schedule in the event of an emergency.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all employees at the assigned site
- Interview, train and conduct employee initial orientation
- Discipline officers as needed
- Creation and implementation of Post Orders, performance objectives, etc.
- Respond to after-hours calls in a timely manner (within 30 minutes)
- Manage incident reporting and video preparation for clients
- Maintain all logs and registers at the client site
- Initial emergency procedure contact
- Prepare and review incident/event reports
- Escalate incidents to the client contact and Huffmaster Management
- Identify and escalate site safety issues
- Ensure all shifts are staffed, officer training is current and ongoing, and performance improvement issues are identified
- Perform annual performance reviews on Security Officers assigned to the site
- Perform ongoing training of the Security Officers assigned to the site
- Maintain KPIs
What hours are available?
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
- On-Call as needed and must return all after-hours phone calls within 30 minutes.
- Expected to stand posts whenever necessary.
What is the Pay Rate?
Starting pay is $21.22 / hour. After 30 days of employment receive $125.00 sign on bonus; after 60-days of employment receive additional $125.00 sign on bonus!
What are the Minimum Requirements?
- Clear criminal background.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Valid Driver License
- At least 21 years of age.
- Correctable vision and hearing commensurate with security patrols, monitoring, and observation.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts when necessary.
- Ability to work 16 hour shifts in emergency situations.
- Five years of Supervisory experience.
- Possess or able to obtain First Aid / CPR certification within 60 days.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to complete all tasks on time
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work within a team and take direction
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and management
About Huffmaster Companies:
Huffmaster Companies have been providing a wide array of private security services on a national level for over 50 years. Our Protective Services Group focuses on offering uniformed security, executive protection, and investigative services primarily to clients who are faced with elevated security threat levels, workplace violence concerns, and termination support needs. We strive to remain on the cutting edge with technology integration in order to provide optimized security solutions to our customers and are experiencing significant growth.
Company website: http://www.huffmaster.com
Company address: 38000 Hills Tech Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Posted date: just now