401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Huffmaster Crisis Response has exceeded the CDC recommendations for maintaining a safe workplace with regard to COVID-19.”
VIRSEC SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER MANAGER
Do you possess strong computer skills and have a love for technology? Have experience in the law enforcement and/or security industry? Looking for a career in a growing industry with a successful and growing company? If so, apply with Huffmaster Companies today!
What are we looking for?
We are currently searching for a security professional who has experience in a global security operation center. The Huffmaster VirSec Operations Center, located in Clawson, Michigan, utilizes state of the art technology to offer our customers the very best security solutions through the use of video analytics and integrated camera/access/intrusion systems. All monitored remotely by YOU – the newest addition to the growing Huffmaster VirSec Operations Center team.
Hours: 24/7 Operations
The VirSec Operations Manager will work closely with the VirSec Technical Support Manager to ensure that the Center is running efficiently and that all of the Security Officers are properly conducting business. The VirSec Operations Manager will work on various shifts on occasion to manage their staff.
Negotiable sign on bonus after 30-days of employment based on experience; Second sign on bonus after 60-days of employment.
In addition to monitoring their assigned customer cameras, documenting activity and making emergency support systems contact, you will ensure that the assigned security officers can complete their workstation tasks. The VOM is responsible for the day to day operation of the VirSec Operation Center to include managing all remote monitoring officers and identifying opportunities for efficiencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage all employees in the VOC, reporting to the Vice President of Operations
· Interview, train and conduct employee initial orientation with the Assistant VOM.
· Discipline officers as needed
· Creation and implementation of Post Orders, performance objectives, etc.
· Respond to after-hours calls from the VOC in a timely manner
· Manage incident reporting and video preparation for clients
· Workstation start-ups
· Work with VirSec Support Manager to solve all IT related issues
· Assist VirSec Support Manager with on-site camera configuration and maintenance
· Operate cameras for all Huffmaster client sites
· Advanced Level Monitoring of the sites (surveillance detection/counter surveillance)
· Identify need for additional virtual escorts
· Create and update Virtual patrol routes and analytic routes
· Camera maintenance and troubleshooting
· Opening maintenance tickets when necessary
· Initial emergency procedure contact
· Prepare and review incident/event reports
· Review all Site status reports
· Escalate missed site call-ins to appropriate management representative
· Identify and escalate site safety issues
· Ensure all shifts are staffed, officer training is current and ongoing, and performance improvement issues are identified
· Assist in the management / staffing of local client sites as needed and will act as a back-up Officer in the event that a local site needs emergency staffing.
This position supervises all employees in the VOC.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. An individual must develop expertise within multiple VMS platforms. Candidates will be required to develop experience with access control platforms. Preferred candidates will have experience with Milestone and/or Avigilon VMS platforms, or possess knowledge of IP cameras. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Education: College degree or technical college degree preferred
What are the Minimum Requirements?
• Clear criminal background.
• Pass pre-employment drug screen.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Correctable vision and hearing commensurate with security patrols, monitoring, and observation.
• Ability to work 12-hour shifts when necessary.
• Intermediate to Advanced Computer Experience
Minimum of three years’ experience in central station environment. Security environment preferred. Basic working knowledge of Networking, preferably IP-based video systems, internet services, etc. Basic working knowledge of Windows operating systems, including desktops and servers. Four years of military or law enforcement experience preferred.
This position requires knowledge of the following:
o Microsoft Applications
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Valid Driver’s License with good driving record. Must obtain CVI Certification (Chemical-terrorism Vulnerability Information) within one week. Must be willing to obtain certificates through various training provided by the software manufacturers used in the VOC.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Be able to complete all tasks on time
· Ability to work in a time sensitive environment
· Ability to work within a team and take direction
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and end-users
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Although this position is a supervisory one, it requires that the employee perform Remote Monitoring job functions in the VOC. Therefore, this position is required to sit for long periods of time, watch cameras for an entire shift, and control a mouse and keyboard to manipulate cameras.
The work environment is in a climate-controlled setting.
Who is Huffmaster?
Huffmaster Companies have been providing a wide array of private security services on a national level for over 50 years. Our Protective Services Group focuses on offering uniformed security, executive protection, and investigative services primarily to clients who are faced with elevated security threat levels, workplace violence concerns, and termination support needs. We strive to remain on the cutting edge with technology integration in order to provide optimized security solutions to our customers and are experiencing significant growth. How can you become a part of the ever-growing virtual security world?
Created:July 19, 2021
Add a candidateFind candidatesBudget
Job Budget: $20.00 daily
Edit job budget
About Huffmaster Companies:
Huffmaster Companies have been providing a wide array of private security services on a national level for over 50 years. Our Protective Services Group focuses on offering uniformed security, executive protection, and investigative services primarily to clients who are faced with elevated security threat levels, workplace violence concerns, and termination support needs. We strive to remain on the cutting edge with technology integration in order to provide optimized security solutions to our customers and are experiencing significant growth.