Ann Arbor, MI
Please note: the information below is copied directly from the job posting. ASIS Detroit does not validate or endorse any company or information presented in this post.
Ensures a safe and secure workplace by thoroughly vetting all individuals who access the World Resource Center & Domino’s Innovation Garage (Team Members, Vistors, Job Applicants, Vendors, Etc.)
- Liaison with DPZ Security and Domino’s Farms Office Park Security to ensure the safety and security of our team members and assets.
- Oversees badging process as it relates to new hire badge creation, contractor and visitor/temporary badge distribution and modifications to access levels.
- Manage the enterprise visitor management system by checking in/out visitors and ensuring compliance to visitor protocols set forth by the DPZ Security Team.
- Create a positive and friendly environment by providing a great first impression of Domino’s through daily positive and professional conduct while maintaining appropriate assessment of potential risks.
(50%) Assess Risks within DPZ Facilities
Analyzes and evaluates security operations, policies and procedures to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment utilizing the visitor management, access control, intrusion detection and camera systems.
- Performs physical and virtual patrols of DPZ Facilities to detect anomalies or nefarious/criminal https://w
- ww.linkedin.com/redir/phishing-page?url=activity%2eReviews and audits the Enterprise Access Contro
- l System (ACS) alarms and other related exceptions. Performs remote troubleshooting of the camera systems and ACS for
- badge/access opportunities and connectivity issues.Communicates security status, updates, and act
- ual or potential problems to the DPZ Security team.Utilizes the camera and/or badge system to conduct investigations, surveillance or other
- applicable duty as it relates to security matters.Other duties/ta
ks given at the di
- rection of immediate supervisor. QUALIFICATIONS Col
- lege coursework preferred (Cr
- iminal Justice a plus)Knowledge of Microsof
- t OfficeExceptional professional manner Excellent com
- munication skills, motivation and
- positive attitudeEx
- r service skillsCPR certified a plus DESIRED SKILLSJudgement and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of po
- tential actions to choose the most appropriate one.Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to de
- velop and evaluate options and implement solutions.Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ rea
- ctions and understanding why they react as they do.Coordination
– Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.